Right, well here we are at 7.30 in the morning. About time we had a news update, as my life lurches from one urgent decision to another.
- There is plenty of it, so that’s good. Can’t complain about that. There is an abundant supply.
- I think I’m about to get promoted at my day job, the Terminator invited me to a meeting about a business proposal that I wrote.
- In my privately owned business, another new client has just come on board, just as I’ve wrapped up 3 projects for the last one.
- This person who I’m not supposed to be in love with. Things keep heating up, it is like a slow cooker. This person loves everything about me EXCEPT that I am absolutely shit at looking after my own health. This is not a minor consideration for them. It is going to be a deal-breaker, I can tell. This forces decisions in the areas of health and also beauty because vanity.
HEALTH, BEAUTY AND VANITY
- FFS, I need to grow up.
- Teeth. As you know, teeth and dentistry are a major part of my life, this is because I smoke more on than off. I reduce my mouth to a state of dereliction by smoking, and my dentist attempts to repair or disguise it with moderate success and considerable expense. My gums look like smoked bacon and I need to sort it out.
- Smoking. See above. I have in fact reverted to being quite a heavy smoker and I need to quit now.
- I am compensating for the destructive effects on my appearance in various ways. Don’t judge me.
- Clothes. Everybody loves my wardrobe. I am one well-dressed smoker.
- Botox. My new guy is great and half the price of my previous doctor, also great.
- Liposuction. I am looking into this but also I’m doing a reasonably good job of not being fat and weigh 149 pounds this morning so it’s not desperately urgent.
- Yesterday I went into a shop and took half my clothes off and a girl aged about 20 did things to me with a high-tech machine that goes ping, this is because I have discovered laser hair removal.
That’s where we are. I need to do some more work now and I need to figure out a way to work 80 hours/week without using smoking and coffee as a crutch.