I have just demolished the last of the mountain of paperwork from the World’s Worst Company, a few days ahead of schedule. Reduced from 164 items to zero items.
Things I need to do now in respect of that company:
- contact some staff and wrap up a few bits of admin pertaining to the end of the autumn work season;
- attend a couple of meetings;
- go and see HR and get my papers from them;
- make sure that Payroll knows when they are paying me until;
- return my badge and gun (just kidding. return badge and some keys.);
- pack up all my belongings from my office and have the boxes delivered to my flat.
That’s it. Then I’m free. My very official last day is 12 January. I survived 15.5 months.