This is hard. I think I have some sort of virus. I’m still very tired and I feel hung over all the time even though I haven’t been drinking. That job made me so ill, I have felt well and healthy only rarely in the last three months. Consequently, the schedule is starting to slip.Did 1 day with the demanding commercial client today, who is being generous and giving me extended deadlines.
Because feeling ill is slowing me down, I am having to re-set my priorities on a daily basis.
- A clean house. I am passionately committed to this now, no matter how long it takes. I will cry if Xmas comes and I am still living in squalor and surrounded by rubbish, packaging, unwashed dishes and unopened technology and associated hardware that I can’t assemble by myself.
- My tax return is due in at the end of this month, no messing around.
- My commercial client (thank you for the extended deadline).
- 160 items of paperwork for the World’s Worst Company, this is definitely going to run over into Xmas now but at least it is for the last time and I will soon be completely free.
- Getting the PC and printer repaired (so annoying. Printer could wait, PC cannot wait.)
- Sending Xmas cards, organising gifts. I can do this from my bed if I really have to.
Wish me luck. I’m going to attempt to do some more housework now. This is what the living room currently looks like. I think you can see what I am up against. If I ever succeed in cleaning up, I’ll post a picture of it when it’s done.