I have finally managed to get excited about tomorrow’s date with the Head Honcho.
I got on the scales this morning and they said 152.6 lbs. If I can get that down to 151 point something then I have lost half a stone and am well on my way to being a more athletic shape in time for my birthday in August.
I feel slim, even though I am not really, just slimmER and it feels good. I am picking out clothes for tomorrow. I am staying well away from carbs because the last thing I need is last-minute bloat. It is black coffee, protein pills and water all the way today.
List of things to do
- Nails – trim down and paint.
- Shaving – hardly any required for Le Honcho, just a bit of tidying-up around the edges.
- Pick out nice underwear even though it’s not going to stay on for long.
- Pack bag with essential personal grooming items, eg comb, dental floss.
- Don’t forget to wear perfume.
I hope he either suddenly defers this date by a week and then continues to do so for weeks on end, or else I hope it goes ahead and we successfully date each other all summer because either path leads to Diet Success. I have never been so slim, muscular and well-groomed as when he and I were paying a lot of attention to each other. The imminent threat of a date is all that’s needed to galvanise me into action. I really recommend him/it. L’amour fait maigrir.