- The whole-body allergic rash is gradually subsiding, which reminds me, time to take more anti-histamines. My scalp and ears are no longer weeping, they are just very sore. My chest is spotty and blotchy and it will be a while before I can wear anything other than high-necked dresses with long sleeves. Also, I can’t go to the gym looking like I have leprosy.
- I have had a terrible week at work. I can think of 4 people in the organisation who don’t hate me. For reference, there are over 70 people in my department. That said, it continues to be universally agreed that I am shit hot at my job and our clients think I’m the best thing since sliced bread, as well they might.
- The person who I’m not supposed to love quite as much as I do has stayed away from me, which is exactly what I told them to do, but EVEN SO.
- I am fatter than ever due to comfort eating relating to the above and earlier this week someone asked me when my baby was due D:
This being the case, I think you will understand why I am starting the weekend early.
- I discovered that I can get free DVDs on loan from work so I have brought home box sets of popular, fluffy TV shows.
- I have art materials. I am doing a lot of sketching for work purposes, which I am happy to do. I did 45 minutes this morning and it was fun. This afternoon, after visiting my doctor, I went to Tiger Tiger which is a discount store that is strong on craft materials. I got a nice spiral bound sketch book that is almost A3 size for £7 and a box of mixed charcoal pencils for £2, plus a compass and various other things, including one of those positionable wooden human figures that artists use, also £7, which is amazing.
So that’s me. I am staying indoors being fat and rashy this weekend. Happy Valentine’s Day, ffs.