Sorry to be so quiet, everyone. My new life is kicking my newly muscular ass.
- Loving my work.
- Am working day and night, around the clock. Still loving it.
- My house is an absolute tip, it is all I can do to stay in control of the laundry.
- I appear to be regaining weight but I am not panicking because:
- I am walking for miles every day and climbing ridiculous amounts of stairs, and
- I don’t have time to eat, and
- I can see and feel that I already have slabs of solid muscle in my legs and bum.
My sole ambition is to get sufficiently on top of my work that I can start going to the gym again because I don’t want muscly legs paired with flabby arms, also I like being able to fit into (some of) my clothes and want to shed more fat.
That’s all. It’s Friday night and I’ve been at work for 12 hours. I feel like giving myself two or three hours off and playing a video game because I really can’t concentrate any more.
See you next time.